Wine Tasting.


I went wine tasting for the first time today for my friend's birthday, and the combination of the beautiful weather and being with good friends made it a really fun day. This is what I wore...


floral dress: Tucker at Target
lace stirrup leggings: Victoria's Secret
red patent leather flats: Steve Madden
bow necklace: this Etsy seller
gold watch: Target

I have yet to master the art of taking OOTD photos and since I hate taking photos in the mirror and I don't own a tripod, this is as good as it's going to get right now, unfortunately. You'll just have to use your imagination to piece the photos together to envision what the whole outfit would look like :)

In other news, after a L'Oreal Feria hair dye left my hair as dry as the Sahara Desert (I wasn't entirely happy with the color either), I hunted down the Garnier Nutrisse hair dye I used to use (and should've used in the first place) and re-dyed my hair. My hair is softer already - yay! I've already thrown the box away and can't remember the color, though. Sorry :(


It's pretty subtle but I like the red tinge it gives my hair.

How did you spend your Sunday?


0 comments:

Post a Comment