The Nudes.

Nude seems to be the recurring theme in my blush collection as of late :)

Clockwise from bottom left:
MAC Pleasureful
NARS Douceur
MAC Trace Gold
MAC Blushbaby
Tarte Exposed
Sleek Suede

The newest addition is Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed, a blush that seems to have garnered a cult following overnight. Essentially, I fell victim to the hype and purchased it on a whim when I really didn't need it, especially after seeing in online swatches how similar it was to MAC Blushbaby and NARS Douceur. Don't get me wrong - it's a lovely, everyday blush that goes with everything, and it's definitely a must-have if you don't already have dupes like yours truly.
Clockwise from bottom:
MAC Blushbaby
NARS Douceur
Tarte Exposed

L to R:
NARS Douceur
Tarte Exposed
MAC Blushbaby
Sleek Suede
MAC Pleasureful
MAC Trace Gold

Of Douceur, Exposed, and Blushbaby, Douceur is definitely the most different of the three, as it's more brown. Exposed and Blushbaby are nearly identical, with the main difference being that Exposed has a slightly more pinky-mauve undertone while Blushbaby leans more red. In my opinion, you really only need one or the other, although Silhouette Screams told me that the slightly more red undertones of Blushbaby makes her look like she suffers from rosacea, while Exposed does not.

Suede is more brown with just a touch of coral, while Pleasureful is a rosey tan shade from the discontinued Blushcreme line. Trace Gold is a peachy gold that looks far less shimmery on the cheeks than it does in swatches.

I also just had to mention one of my all time favorite blushes ever: Korres #15 Natural. In fact, I love it so much that I forgot to include it in this post -_- I only realized this as I was writing up the post. Sorry, guys! That blush definitely would've fit in with this post as well, and you can see a swatch of it here.

What's your favorite nude blush?


0 comments:

Post a Comment