Something New.


I got bangs...

...and a pair of Free People jean shorts with studs running down each side. I love them :)

I also wanted to show you a close-up of probably one of the simplest eye looks ever.

After months of being shoved to the back of my makeup drawer, I decided to pull out my MUFE Aqua Cream in #16 today and let it get some fresh air while I gave it another whirl. 

I prepped my eye with UDPP because everything creases on my eyelids but typically, after Aqua Creams dry and set, they don't budge at all so I don't think the average person would need to use an eye primer. I then applied MUFE Aqua Cream in #16 or Pink Beige to my lid up to my crease using my ring finger and quickly blended at the crease with my pinky finger so that there wouldn't be an obvious line. Lastly, I slapped on a quick line of Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black and finished off with L'Oreal Voluminous mascara on the top lashes only.

On my cheeks is a generous dusting of Illamasqua Blush in Hussy and on my lips is MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick (the original) with MAC Plushglass in Ample Pink on top.

I don't know if it's just mine, but my Aqua Cream smells like nail polish. It's very off-putting actually since I'm applying it to my eyelids, but I don't find that the smell lingers after application at all so that's good. I love that it's the only cream product that lasts for hours without creasing on my lids despite not being set with a powder product. You do have to work very quickly with it, though, because it dries really quickly and once it sets, it's not budging no matter how much you try.

Also, since my bangs now cover my eyebrows, I skipped filling in my brows today and I have a feeling my bangs are just fueling my lazy eyebrow-filling tendencies :-/

Happy Sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment