Blogger Interrogation: Beauty by Krystal


This week, we're interrogating a fellow Californian :)



The blogger: Krystal Caracol 


What is the first blog you remember following? 
The very first blog I ever followed was Pixiwoo (http://pixiwoo.blogspot.com) after watching every single video they have on YouTube. At that time I had never read a beauty blog before and I was absolutely addicted to beauty blogs from then on! Those girls provide so much inspiration and support; they are the reason why I mustered up enough confidence to start my own blog and YouTube channel. 

What is the last blog you followed?
LC Makeup Artist (http://laurenclarkmakeup.blogspot.com). I actually found her blog off of beautyschool.com’s top beauty blogs to watch in 2011. Her work is so gorgeous, creative and inspiring – I love it to pieces! 

Without checking, how many lipsticks do you think you own?
Probably somewhere around 10, I have been pretty good at keeping my collection reasonable. 

How many do you really own?
Haha, I just counted them all and I actually have 25! Well, thanks to this question, I have rediscovered some shades I completely forgot I had! Ohmygosh ;) 

You can only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life. Which ones will they be?
Oo this is such a tough question, I love so many of my makeup products! Haha! Ok, well, first product would have to be my NARS Orgasm blush because I use it for blush and eye shadow. Second product would have to be Cover Girl’s Professional Super Thick Lash mascara because I have been using this since high school and I normally spend more time on my eyelashes than anything else beauty-wise. And the third product would have to be MAC’s Eye Kohl in Fascinating because I use this every day for my water line and highlights on my brow bone, tear duct area and that little corner on the outside of the eye (where crow’s feet come from). 

You have to get rid of 3 of your makeup products right now. Which ones will they be?
I would have to say MAC’s Plush Lash (I really dislike the oval shape of it), Rimmel’s The Max Volume Flash (it’s only good for a bottom lash mascara on me), and Neutrogena’s 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes (the formula just applies horribly on my skin). 

What is your best makeup tip?
Never let makeup intimidate you; if you like a style or look - just go for it! Have fun, be creative, be an individual, and if you feel a look doesn’t look that good on you, don’t get discouraged because we all learn from our experiences. 

What is your makeup pet peeve? 
I cannot stand when people don’t blend their foundation lines, I just wanna go up to them, bust out a cosmetic wedge and blend those lines away! 

What is the worst makeup crime you’ve ever committed? 
Well, when I was in my teens, my mother told me I had big eyes and I didn’t take it as a compliment for some reason. So, I would put thick black eyeliner on my top lid and on my water line to make my eyes look smaller. 

What is one thing your readers don’t know about you?
Outside of my blogs and videos, I curse like a sailor! I have been working on cutting back my bad language since havingmy baby and creating my YouTube channel, but to heart I’m just a foul-mouthed-soft-spoken-gal haha! 

Please link us to your favorite post. 


Thank you to Krystal for letting us interrogate her! 

Thank you so much for the overwhelmingly positive response so far on my Blogger Interrogation series! It seems there are quite a few people interested in being interrogated and so far, I have bloggers lined up for the next 2+ months so unfortunately, I won't be taking any more volunteers at this time. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I am (probably in a few weeks)! Thanks so much for understanding :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment