Tropical Glow: Coral Cheeks & Lips!






I was so inspired by the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Cabo Coral that I decided to dedicate an entire video to the subject of coral lips and cheeks...one of my favorite trends for spring and summer! Not only is this product the perfect color, a lush cantaloupe, the formula is great and it wears just as well on your lips. When worn as a lip color it drenches your lips with the most refreshing apricot color. Nothing about this shade is orangey or neon! It also compliments a wide variety of eye looks, as I've discovered by wearing it almost everyday. It's the perfect no-fuzz multipurpose product to take with you on vacation, or you can blend it out with a little bronzer to mimic a "back from the beach" glow.




I purchased my Pot Rouge from Sephora.com for $24.00 and some change (most of the beauty counters I visited did not carry Cabo Coral, only Calypso Coral which came out in the same collection). Here is the official description of the product from BobbiBrownCosmetics.com:


"color description: Pink Nectar

This cream-based formula is great on both lips and cheeks for a sheer, stained finish. Available in a wide array of color choices for a variety of skin tones. For All Skin Types. Creamy and easy to blend - pat on lips and cheeks for a pop of color. For best results on cheeks, use fingers or foundation brush to apply. Start on the apples of cheeks, blending up towards hairline, then downwards to blend and soften color. For drier skin, be sure to moisturize skin first."




In the video below I explain all of the steps I take to get a beautiful, tropical flush using my Pot Rouge.

All of the brushes I use are from Sigma Beauty and you can browse them here :)
http://tinyurl.com/4dtcsp9

(Also shown in the video is the NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Happy Days)


Hope You Enjoy!
-Alli






0 comments:

Post a Comment