*Routine for Radiant, Dewy Skin*

Every year around this time I like to change up my foundation routine a little bit. I guess when the weather starts getting warmer it feels appropriate to lighten everything up! A great way to do that is to start with your foundation routine and in my opinion fresh, dewy skin is the best spring accessory! In the video below I show you some of the tricks I use while applying my liquid foundation to get a beautiful, luminous finish to my skin without looking greasy or shiny. If you already use a liquid foundation and setting powder in your regular beauty routine, then all you need is a damp sponge and your favorite highlighting product! So I hope you try out these simple steps to get "glowing"!... ;)

-Alli

PS: Sorry about the weird ending to this video! I'm not sure what happened with that??

Products Used:
Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer
MUFE HD Primer
MUFE HD and Mat Velvet + foundations
Essence of Beauty cosmetic wedges (available at the drugstore)
MUFE HD Powder using C309 brush from Coastal Scents
Neutrogena Health Skin Eye Brightening Perfector
Benefit Powderflage using fluffy blending brush from Coastal Scents
Benefit Highbeam liquid luminizer




0 comments:

Post a Comment