Blogger Interrogation: Confessions of a Product Hoarder


Let's see who we're interrogating this week...


The blogger: Mary 


What is the first blog you remember following 
Makeup Geek was the first blog I ever officially started following. 

What is the last blog you followed? 
I’m honestly not sure! I add new blogs to google reader every day and then the days start melting in to one… 

Without checking, how many lipsticks do you think you own?
I have just recently started wearing lipstick, so not including lip glosses probably only like 7 

How many do you really own? 
I really own 14 apparently! 

You can only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life. Which ones will they be?
Cover Up, Mascara and blotting powder. 

You have to get rid of 3 of your makeup products right now. Which ones will they be? 
An old lipstick, and probably two older mascaras 

What is your best makeup tip? 
My best makeup tip is that if you have oily skin, instead of applying blotting powder to soak up the oil, instead, use a blotting sheet to rid your skin of excess oil and then use powder if needed. 

What is your makeup pet peeve?
Runny black eyeliner under the eyes…. 

What is the worst makeup crime you’ve ever committed? 
Wearing navy blue eyeliner on my top lid with white eyeliner on my waterline, it was grade 6, so hey, whatever! 

What is one thing your readers don’t know about you?
That I’m a Hula Hooping Instructor. 

Please link us to your favorite post. 
It would have to be my give away page! There is always awesome free stuff to be won!


Thank you to Mary for letting us interrogate her! 


Thank you so much for the overwhelmingly positive response so far on my Blogger Interrogation series! It seems there are quite a few people interested in being interrogated and so far, I have bloggers lined up for the next 2+ months so unfortunately, I won't be taking any more volunteers at this time. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I am (probably in a few weeks)! Thanks so much for understanding :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment