P10P: 1-Month Progress Report.


It's been a month and one day since I started Project 10 Pan so I figured I'd update you guys on how I was doing so far.


Although that's 4 products that I've finished, only 2 of the 4 count towards P10P because I'm not including skincare. I chose to not include skincare products when I started P10P because quite frankly, for me, that would be cheating. I have a makeup and nail polish buying addiction and not really so much skincare. I tend not to buy skincare products in excess and I almost always use up what I buy (unlike makeup and nail polish), so it wouldn't be fair for me to include it since skincare really isn't the problem. As a result, I finished 2 skincare products in the past month but it doesn't really matter because they haven't helped me at all in terms of P10P.

I've already re-purchased my St.Ives Apricot Scrub because it's a staple for me. As for the Swedish Skin Apple Rejuvenation Serum, it's okay but I'm not positive it's really making a difference at all. I probably wouldn't have re-purchased it but I already had a back-up since when I purchased this first one, there was an issue with my package and Swedish Skin sent me another one that I've had on reserve.

The two P10P items I finished up were Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara and Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm. I've started using L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara recently because I wanted to try something new, but I definitely would re-purchase the Cover Girl one and probably will in the future. I really like L'Oreal Voluminous but I've noticed that it smudges a little bit under my left eye and only ever under my left eye. It's very odd and I never experienced any smudging with Lash Blast so a small part of me regrets switching. The Nivea lip balm is good but I have so many lip balms that I won't be re-purchasing this one anytime soon.

So that's 2 down and 8 *gulp* to go! Woohoo! Who's with me? :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment