Friday Fancies.


In case you haven't noticed, wishlist-type posts have been making somewhat regular appearances on my blog lately, and the reasoning behind that is simple: Project 10 Pan. I feel like if Makeup Addicts Anonymous actually existed, "Wish for things but don't actually buy them" could potentially be one of the 12 steps.


TOMS Light Green Calypso Canvas Wedges $69

I love TOMS anyway but I'm especially enamoured with this pair because of the minty green color.



Sugarbomb

Benefit Sugarbomb $28

I've never really been drawn to Sugarbomb before but lately, I've been noticing how many people have been mentioning they love it and how it's one of their most reached for blushes that I'm kind of second guessing my lack of interest now. I know Hard Candy has just released a suspiciously similar looking product, but after being continually underwhelmed by a lot of drugstore products and noticing how rarely I tend to reach for those products, I'll admit that I've become a bit of a brand whore o_0

 Lipstick

MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic $14.50

For some reason, every time I find myself in a MAC store, I either forget to swatch Costa Chic or they don't have it on the display. I'm not completely sold on the frost finish but again, so many people love this one for Spring and Summer that it must be doing something right!

Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme in Rose Gold $30

If you guys watch Pixiwoo and Pixi2woo, which I'm sure you all do, you'll know why I want this one :) I only have one other cream highlighter (I think?) and definitely none that are rose gold. Swoon.

Rose d

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blushes 

I'm not even sure which shade(s) I want because I haven't been able to find super clear swatches of all of them yet, but I just think the packaging is really compact and cute and based on what I've heard, the blushes seem to be really good quality too.

Anything catching your fancy this Friday?


0 comments:

Post a Comment