Friday's Face and Outfit.


To-Do List for Friday:
1. Try Origins VitaZing for the first time. 
2. Take FOTD and OOTD pictures. 
3. Go out to dinner with friends. 
4. See Water for Elephants. 
5. Blog. (See below.)

First thoughts on Origins VitaZing are that it's neither good nor bad. It's eh. It gives super sheer coverage with a slightly dewy finish. What I do like is that it gives a tiny bit more coverage when used under foundation, and since my foundation (MUFE F&B) doesn't have tons of coverage to begin with, it's definitely a welcomed contribution. I'll review it more in depth after I've used it more.

I didn't know that Water for Elephants was a book until I found out they were making the movie, and since the books seem to almost always be better than their movie counterparts, I decided to forgo the book until I had seen the movie in order to not be let down. I thought the movie was so good and Reese (we're apparently on a first name basis) looked gorgeous throughout the entire thing! You should totally watch it :)


Face:
Origins VitaZing (moisturizer)
MUFE Face & Body foundation in #20
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC30
Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing concealer in 002 Beige
Bare Minerals Well Rested
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Base
Illamasqua Bronzer in Burnish (as blush)
Dior Amber Diamond

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Inglot e/s (green and black shades from this palette)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla
Bourjois Delice de Poudre #52 (blend out shadows)
Milani Liquif'eye Pencil in Black (waterline)
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Blackline
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Lips:
MAC l/s in Bare Again

And here are my OOTD puzzle piece-type pictures :)




Sheer black top: TJ Maxx
Black skinny pants: Target
Black jewel ring: Banana Republic
Silver ring: Forever 21
Tassle necklace: Forever 21
Brown wedges: Kohl's (these are my new obsession!)
Nail polish: Revlon Black with Envy

I love those wedges, by the way. I rarely ever wear shoes that are non-flats, and I've worn these two days in a row! That's saying a lot for me. And the best part about them by far is that they were originally $60 and I got them for $24! It's funny how a good deal makes them look even cuter ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment