Things that have been making me smile in Blogland...


♥ MusicalHouses reviewed the new range of St.Tropez Skin Illuminators, and the Violet one made me seriously contemplate breaking my P10P so that I could buy it, but then a dear friend came to my rescue...more on that later :)

♥ One of my good friends, Jayme, opened up her Etsy shop this week and this coffee coat is so cute! I die!


♥ Jessica solidifies NARS Mounia blush's spot on my wishlist...and check out that gorgeous lip combo!


♥ I honestly don't know anyone else who could pull off a bright, multi-colored, printed maxi dress quite like Jess can. Be jealous, ladies. I am.


♥ Ebru shows us Sephora's newest 500-point perk by Tarte and I gotta say, it's looks pretty awesome! 


♥ You guys have to watch Vivianna's April Favorites video because a) she's a doll and b) this quote around 3:30, "I showed this in my What's in my Travel Makeup Bag video, and a lot of you were pretty jeal because..." I literally laughed out loud :D


 Lastly, I am IN LOVE with Alex's H&M shorts in this video!


♥ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment