Spring Wardrobe Essentials.


If my style had a season, it would most definitely be Spring.

My style is generally pretty girly and I've always loved florals, eyelets, paisley, and pastels. Here are a few things you can find me wearing this Spring:

MINT...
mint green long, racerback tank :: H&M
striped tank :: T.J. Maxx

It doesn't look like it from the photo, but the mint green racerback tank is actually super cute! I'm going to tuck it into some jean shorts or floral skirts (see two photos down) this season.

...PEACH AND PALE PINK...
peachy pink silky blazer :: Foreign Exchange
pale pink top with embroidered sleeves :: H&M

I love that blazer so much. I haven't had the chance to wear it yet, but I'm constantly admiring how cute it looks in my closet :) It fits really well and looks amazing when the sleeves are rolled up.

...FLORAL...
floral skirt on the left :: Urban Outfitters
floral skirt on the right :: Forever 21

They're both high-waisted, voluminous, mini-skirts, and I love them both so much.

...LAVENDER, PATENT LEATHER FLATS...
lavender patent (fake) leather flats :: Gap

Super comfy! I first got a tan/nude pair and fell in love with their versatility (they can fold up and even come with a matching baggy) so I picked up this lavender pair that I talked about them few posts ago to spruce up my Spring and Summer outfits :)

...AND MORE FLORAL :)
silver bracelet :: random souvenir store
mint silk rosebud earrings :: Michele1218
apricot rose earrings :: Anthropologie

I like florals - what can I say?

What are your Spring wardrobe essentials? And which season best matches your style?


0 comments:

Post a Comment