Tinted Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm SPF 15

After reading Caitlin's post on Chrysanthemum about tinted Carmex a few days ago, I knew I had to get my hands on these babies. Especially as the weather starts to get cooler and my normally dry lips become uncomfortably dry and chapped, lip balm is a must and tinted lip balm is an added and very welcomed bonus.

Sheer Pink Tint (left) and Sheer Peach Tint

Notice the tacky color strips at the bottom of each cap that are not very indicative of the actual colors of the products.

Sheer Pink Tint (top) and Sheer Peach Tint

Sheer Pink Tint

Sheer Peach Tint

I love both but my favorite of the two is the peach one. These lip balms apply smoothly, are really moisturizing, and have fairly good pigmentation. They have a slight vanilla scent that masks the traditional medicated Carmex smell but once the product is applied to your lips, the vanilla scent disappears rather quickly while the medicated smell lingers a little bit longer. There is also a slight tingling sensation, much like the original Carmex formula.

I've been reaching for these non-stop since I got them, and they are a great alternative to lipstick when you still want a little bit of color but need more moisturization.



0 comments:

Post a Comment