What's in my bag.

I personally love seeing people's bags and what they keep inside them, and I only just realized a few days ago that I've never actually done one of these posts myself! That had to be changed asap ;)



My rose gold bag is from Target, and it was only $25! I got it about 2 weeks ago, so you might still have a chance of snatching it up if you're interested. My boyfriend knows that I love Hello Kitty and I have a weird obsession with mustaches, so he surprised me with a Hello Kitty wearing a mustache wallet for my birthday back in August :) I know he got it online, but I'm not sure of the actual website...sorry.

I'm not much for carrying makeup in my handbag, so the only two makeup-type of products I have in my bag are a Philosophy lipgloss in Marshmallows for Toasting (smells exactly like it sounds....like smokey marshmallow), which I got for free at Ulta when I purchased a Philosophy gift set, and a Too Faced lipstick in Naked Dolly, a lippie featured on my blog not long ago, although this one often changes depending on what lipstick I'm wearing that day. I typically also have a clear lip balm (it was the mini original Fresh one that I got for my birthday from Sephora) that I keep in my bag in case my boyfriend loses his chapstick (happens often), but it fell out of my bag the other night when I was watching a show in Vegas, and I had no chance of finding it under all those theater seats :( RIP.


I also have two pens in case I need to write or sign anything, hand sanitizer, the most unglamorous hand cream ever (but a must-have for my dry, cracked skin in the winter), some chewing gum, my earphones for listening to music on my iPhone when I'm at the airport or on the plane, a canvas zebra bag for feminine products, and of course, my iPhone 5!

A close-up of my bag!


What are some essentials you keep in your bag?


0 comments:

Post a Comment