*Holiday* Purple & Bronze Makeup Tutorial


The only thing that I love more than the holidays is holiday makeup! It's glamorous, sparkly and colorful... what more could you really ask for? ;)

For this look I used some of my favorite eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Naked Palette and my Maybelline "Eggplant" eyeliner - both of which I mentioned as being some of my November Favorites. I've been wearing a variation of this look to all of my holiday events this season, so check out the tutorial if you'd like to see exactly how I do it!


Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance  //  MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Palette: Half Baked, Naked, Buck, Virgin and Smog  //  Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner in Eggplant  //  NYX Slide On Pencil eyeliner in Purple Blaze  //  Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Demolition  //  Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara 

Cheeks & Lips:
Cargo Medium Matte Bronzer  //  Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso  //  NYX Glam Gloss Aqua Luxe in VIP












Hope you enjoyed this look and stay tuned for more holiday tutorials throughout the month of December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment