7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Red.

My red lipstick choice, which also happens to be the most expensive lipstick in my colleciton (eeek!), is Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in Garconne. I purchased this around my birthday back in August because I read some reviews that said it was the closest lipstick, shadewise, to Chanel Dragon, a beautiful, but discontinued, beauty I will forever kick myself in the shins for not buying. 


Gorgeous packaging!

Garconne is a rich and saturated bright red with blue undertones, which makes teeth look whiter - hooray! It is my first and only lipstick from Guerlain's Rouge G line, and the formula is truly impeccable. It is pigmented, smooth to apply, moisturizing on the lips, and lasts for 6+ hours without touch-ups.


[Edit: In both the swatch and face photos, Garconne looks pink, thanks to my horrific bathroom lighting. You can see a swatch of the true red color here on Temptalia. It's most definitely a red!]


Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 5 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment