The Perfect Everyday Blush: NARS Luster.

For my two and a half week trip home to California for the holidays, I brought with me only three blushes: Burberry Tangerine, NARS Sin and NARS Luster. As a devoted blush lover, you know all three of these blushes really had to stand out in my collection and be exceptionally amazing for them to make the cut. Since I already have posts devoted to the first two blushes, I thought it was only fair Luster got a post too :)




Luster is a gorgeous, warm golden peach shade with golden shimmer, and it's one of those blushes that you really have to try on your cheeks in order to really be able to appreciate how effortlessly beautiful and versatile it is. I had swatched it so many times at Sephora and never thought twice about it, but after taking the plunge and buying it after seeing how gorgeous it looked on others, I completely fell in love with the way it looked on my cheeks. 

Considering how much love it gets in the beauty community, I truly think this is one of those blushes that will suite most, but especially those with light to medium skin tones. The shimmer in it is subtle and glowy, and I don't find that it accentuates pores or looks glittery at all. I especially love Luster paired with a bronze eye (my go-to lately)  or a bright red or berry lip, because I just find it incredibly complementary in both scenarios. It's just a gorgeous everyday blush, which is why I chose to bring it along with me on my trip.


I really wanted to show how it looked on my cheeks, but it was really bright outside, so this happened...
STINK FACE ALERT!!

I tried.

What's your favorite NARS blush?


0 comments:

Post a Comment