7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Nude.

My nude lipstick pick is one that I don't think I've discussed much on my blog before, if at all. It's about time it got some blog time, though, because the color is so beautiful and flattering, and the formula is stellar. My nude lipstick choice is Too Faced Lip Creme Lipstick in Naked Dolly.



Naked Dolly is a nude pink actually, and I think the strong pink tones in it make it much more wearable on me than a true nude. I was introduced to the Too Faced Lip Creme line many months ago by my friend Jess, and although this is my only lipstick from that line, I've swatched most of the other shades before too, and I can definitely vouch for the amazing formula. It's pigmented and moisturizing and just sooo creamy. As a result, it doesn't have awesome staying power, but it's not terrible either. I predict that those who suffer from dry lips would really enjoy this line for its moisturizing properties. It also smells like lemon cookies to me, which is a big plus in my book :)


Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 1 day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment