7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Orange.

The final lipstick shade left in my 7-Day Lipstick Challenge is orange! I panicked at first when I thought I didn't actually have any true orange lipsticks left since I either sold or gave away the 2 or 3 I previously owned, but low and behold, I found the lone orange lipstick in my collection: Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Sheers Lipstick in 300, apparently also called Acid Tangerine, according to their website.



The Rouge d'Armani Sheers formula is sheer, slightly buildable, and moisturizing. Acid Tangerine is a bright and juicy orange. The swatch above shows the color built up quite a bit. Due to its sheer and balm-like formula, it doesn't last long on the lips either, but it's still a fun lipstick to wear for a subtle pop of color :)


7-Day Lipstick Challenge: Completed!

I hope you guys enjoyed this series of posts! If any of you end up doing it too, let me know - I'd love to see! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment