Get Ready With Me! ♡ Makeup, Hair & OOTD

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas! I'm back in Philadelphia after all of my holiday travelling. This year was so relaxing and it was nice to get away from the usual rat race in the city and spend time with friends and family. I knew I wanted to do this post as soon as I got back because it's probably the #1 most requested video from my readers and subscribers in recent memory. So... I invite you all to get ready with me - in fast forward of course!  Watch the video below to see my current everyday makeup routine, hair straightening routine, a mini braid tutorial and even a cozy, winter outfit of the day.  I've also included an IG pic of the aftermath that ensues when I really "do" my makeup.... needless to say it gets a little chaotic in my filming room ;)





You can refer to the list of products used below in case you miss any of them while watching the video:

Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation, Natural Beige  //  Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, Sand  //  Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Nude Beige  //  Maybelline Brightening Age Rewind concealer  // Revlon DNA Advantage Concealer, Light  // Bare Minerals Well Rested powder  // Too Faced Shadow Insurance  //  Elf Eyebrow Kit, Medium  // Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner  // Urban Decay Perversion Pencil Eyeliner
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara  //  Cargo Medium Matte Bronzer
MAC Gentle Mineralize blush  // MAC Creme Cup lipstick
Bonne Bell Lip Lites gloss in Strawberry Parfait

Kenra Protect and Finish Hot Spray  //  Remington flat iron
Brushes and volumizing comb from Sally Beauty









0 comments:

Post a Comment