7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Purple.

Out of the seven shades in this challenge, purple is definitely the one I'm most fearful of. I kept thinking back to how atrocious MAC Blooming Lovely looked on me when I did this challenge the first time. However, since that challenge, I've acquired a different purple lipstick, one that I feel is quite a bit more wearable too - I chose Revlon Lipstick in Berry Haute



Berry Haute is a purpley mauve, and much like the rest of Revlon's Super Lustrous line, it also is incredibly pigmented, buttery smooth, and moisturizing on the lips. It looks a bit pinker in my face photo than it actually looks in real life due to my lighting, but the first photo is a fairly good representation of its true color, and it applies pretty much the exact same color as it looks in the bullet.


Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 3 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment