Favorite Lip Products + Storage (Updated!)

Hi everyone! I hope you're enjoying a wonderful Christmas Eve with your families if you celebrate :)

Recently I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel all about my favorite lip products and a look at how I store them. A fun new product that I've discovered lately are the Burt's Bees and NYX tinted lip balms! I know that doesn't sound like a new innovation but I think the formulas I've tried more recently are definitely new and improved with a modern color selection, great color pay-off and a nice, hydrating formula! These have been my favorite products to carry in my on-the-go makeup bag because they are tiny and do the work of a balm and lip color in one. Scroll down to see which are my favorites in the video below, as well as how I use these votive candle holders from Pottery barn to add a touch of understated glam to the top of my vanity.





Lip Liners:
Rimmel Lip Liners in Natural, East End Snob, Rapture

Lipsticks:
NARS Red Lizard
YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude Beige
MAC Creme Cup
Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pout
Rimmel Airy Fairy

Lipgloss:
Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Bellini
BonneBell Strawberry Parfait Lip Lites 
NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Perfect
NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Beige

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Honeysuckle and Petunia
NYX Color Lip Balm in Asante







Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment