7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Pink.

Those who have been following my blog for a while might remember when I first did the 7-Day Lipstick Challenge almost 2 years ago. Can I just just say 1)WOW and 2)WTH....has the time seriously flown or is it just me?!

Anyway, the 7-Day Lipstick Challenge is where I will wear a completely different shade of lipstick each day for 7 consecutive days. The colors will include (but not necessarily in this order): pink, red, orange, purple, nude, coral, and burgundy. Hope you guys enjoy it, and I'd love it if any of you decide to try it as well! I originally got the idea from my friend Nic :)

First up is pink, and I chose one of my all time bright pink lipsticks, Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash, a matte shade.

Fuchsia Flash is a matte that isn't too matte or too drying and is comfortable to wear and smooth to apply. It's a blue-toned hot pink that I think would even suite warmer skin tones like mine, and I love how white it makes my teeth look. The lasting power is ridiculously good, like 8-10 hours on me with virtually no to very minimal fading.

I originally bought it several months ago when I was at Sephora and the SA had it on and I basically ran up to her like a psycho and demanded to know what she had on. It was in my Sephora bag within 2 minutes :)



Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 6 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment