7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Coral.

I really wanted to have a good mix of both high-end and drugstore brand lipsticks this week, so for my coral pick, I decided against a few of my other coral favorites like Chanel Genial and MAC Costa Chic and went with Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Fairytale



Fairytale is a bright, pinky coral. That's it, really! I hate that I keep having to repeat the same thing over and over again, but again, Fairytale looks pinker in my crappy photos than it does in real life. It has excellent pigmentation and lasting power...so good, in fact, that it leaves a heavy stain on my lips every time I wear it, which could be a good or a bad thing, depending on your personal preferences.


Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 2 days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment