November Favorites: Makeup & Fashion!

I tend to forget that November favorites are my last normal favorites post of the year. It's crazy to think that next month I'll be counting down my favorite beauty finds of 2012! This monthly milestone kicks off the holiday season and throughout the month of November I had a wide variety of products and even some fashion finds on my "favorites" list.  I didn't do a "Week in Instagram Photos" yesterday because I thought I would include some of my favorite pictures along with the products I've been loving! 


My Thanksgiving makeup, using my Naked Palette

an oufit of the day

Dance off with my best friend while home for Turkey Day (skills)

I snapped these shots while helping my grandmother decorate her Christmas tree *so cozy*



my favorite things:


Garnier BB Cream

MAC "Gentle" Mineralize Blush

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey lip balm

Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliners in Eggplant and Brown

NYX Retractable eyeliner in Turquoise Blue

Converse Military Jacket (Target)

JustFab "Keena" Sneaker Wedges (October Lookbook)

Rihanna "Unapologetic"




Don't forget to keep an eye out for my "Best in Beauty: 2012" and in the meantime, check out my Must-Have Winter Accessories post featuring the Keena sneaker wedges I talked about in this video :)

What are your favorite products from the month of November?





0 comments:

Post a Comment