Wet 'n' Wild Bargains.

I decided to head on over to Walgreens after hearing that all of their Wet 'n' Wild products were on sale for 50% off this week. Nothing motivates me more to get my bum off the couch than the thought of a good bargain :)


I got everything you see here for under $5!

Vanity palette includes a:
matte yellow nude
matte medium brown/deep tan
matte dark red brown
shimmery pale gold
shimmery rich gold
shimmery bronzey brown

Lagoon (rich, shimmery blue) and Nutty (shimmery taupe) eyeshadow singles

Vanity palette swatched in the same order
Lagoon on the bottom left
Nutty on the bottom right

In my mind, Wet 'n' Wild used to be an uber affordable drugstore makeup brand that unfortunately, was also crappy quality. Recently, I've found that they've stepped up their game quite a bit with some of their newer products. My first impressions of these eyeshadows are that they are all incredibly soft and pigmented, and the only slightly powdery one of the bunch is the top left shade in the palette. I'll have to see how well they apply and wear after I've had the chance to use them in some looks over the next few days. Overall, I think it was $5 well spent! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment