Ask and You Shall Receive.

One of my friends who reads my blog complained to me yesterday that I haven't been posting enough FOTDs for her liking. I told her it was because lately I've been lazy with my makeup on more days than not, and I haven't been doing any revolutionary looks that would warrant a post, in my opinion. But since I had a few extra minutes this morning before I had to leave to run errands, I decided to appease her by attempting to take a picture of my makeup.




That's it. I took about 20 photos all together and this was the only one that didn't look completely terrible. None of the closed eye pictures turned out well either. Womp womp :(

Face:
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals foundation in Medium Beige
Boi-ing concealer in 01 (under eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
NARS Laguna bronzer
MAC MSF in Petticoat (cheeks)
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping (highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Greasepaint Stick in Dirty (base)
MAC e/s in Beautiful Iris (lid)
MAC e/s in Trax (crease)
MAC e/s in Plum Dressing (lower lash line)
MAC pigment in Vanilla (highlight)
Milani Liquif'Eye pencil in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
Revlon l/s in Stormy Pink

After using a random Sephora mascara for the past few days even though it's mediocre at best (I just wanted to use it up), I went back to CG Lash Blast today and my lashes looked amazing! I must have also been having a good lash day :) (In my world, this exists.)

Bare, curled lashes (Yes, they are curled here!)
Can you even see them?!

With 2 coats of CG Lash Blast

Woohoo!

[Note: Before and after photos were taken on different days but nothing was used on the lashes that could account for any differences seen here, besides mascara.]

Have a great weekend, everyone!



0 comments:

Post a Comment