Pixiwoo made me do it.

The Pixiwoo sisters are some of my favorite YouTubers and while watching some of their videos a few days ago, I came across an inspiring "Orange eyes/Grunge girl" Fall trend look. I'm not typically very daring with my makeup and needless to say, orange eyeshadow is quite a bit out of my comfort zone. However, the look looked absolutely amazing on Sam so I decided to be a bit more courageous today and not only wear grungey orange eyeshadow, but also go out in public with it on :)


Result? The makeup artist at the Lancome counter told me my makeup looked beautiful. Success!

Grungy girls are too cool to smile.

But it's okay because I'm not really a grunge girl :)


Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in Beige 002
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Korres blush in Natural

Eyes:
UDPP
Bella Sugar Cosmetics e/s in Punkinhead
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
UD 24/7 pencil in Zero
Sephora mascara

Lips:
MAC l/g in C-Thru

Will you be wearing orange eyeshadow this Fall?



0 comments:

Post a Comment