My Humble Blush Collection.

I'm not calling my collection humble because I'm complaining that I don't have enough makeup because let's be honest, I'll never be able to use up half of the blushes I currently own. But having seen my share of other people's blush collection posts, I'd say the size of mine falls neatly somewhere in the middle...not to say that it's not constantly expanding, though ;)


Here is my collection with a few honorable mentions:


MAC Powder Blushes
Top row (L to R): Salsarose (pro), Well Dressed, On a Mission (LE)
Bottom row: Peaches, Blunt, Blushbaby

L to R: Salsarose, Well Dressed, On a Mission, Peaches, Blunt, Blushbaby

Salsarose is perfect on the apples of the cheeks for a natural, flushed look.
Blunt is good for contouring on medium to darker skin tones.

Oversized MAC Blushes/MSFs
(All LE)
Clockwise from left: Cheeky Bronze MSF, Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre, Petticoat MSF, Marine Life Highlight Powder

L to R: Cheeky Bronze, Azalea Blossom, Marine Life, Petticoat

Cheeky Bronze reminds me a bit of Stereo Rose but I can't note the differences for sure because I don't own Stereo Rose. I believe Stereo Rose is more pink and coral.
Petticoat recently got temporarily retired so that some of my other blushes could have their cheek time, not because I don't absolutely love it :)

MAC Mineralize Blushes
(All LE)
Top row: Daft Pink, New Vibe, Hang Loose
Bottom row: Fad-dabulous, Light Over Dark

L to R: Daft Pink, New Vibe, Hang Loose, Fad-dabulous, Light Over Dark

New Vibe mixed looks a lot like Fad-dabulous but darker and redder.
Daft Pink is one of my all time favorite blushes.
Light Over Dark is ultra shimmery so those who are not a fan of shimmery blushes should steer clear.

Random High-End Blushes
Top row: MAC Optimistic Orange Cremeblend Blush (LE), Sephora Rose Rebelle, Bobbi Brown Brownie Shimmer Brick (LE), NARS Orgasm
Bottom row: Smashbox Smashing Tint Soft Lights (DC), Illamasqua Hussy Powder Blush, Korres #15 Natural

L to R: Optimistic Orange, Rose Rebelle, Brownie, Orgasm, Smashing Tint, Hussy, Natural

Optimistic Orange actually looks really natural and lovely when blended out.
Natural is the perfect neutral blush that won't compete with the rest of your makeup.

Random Drugstore Blushes and Minis
Top row: e.l.f. Candid Coral, NYC Plaza Pink Blushable Creme Stick, Stila Peony Convertible Color (mini)
Bottom row: Maybelline Pink Frosting Dream Mousse Blush, Stila Lillium Convertible Color (mini), Rimmel Spicy Nude 

L to R: Candid Coral, Plaza Pink, Peony, Pink Frosting, Lillium, Spicy Nude

Peony and Lillium are really nice cream blushes for oily skin because they stay on forever but they're still easily blendable.

A few blushes that I'm currently lusting after:
Beaute Fluoron Liqui-gel Stain 
NARS Taj Mahal
MAC Warm Soul Mineralize Blush
MAC Posey Blushcreme



0 comments:

Post a Comment