Dear Hilary...

Hey Hilary,
     I'm seriously IN LOVE with your perfume, With Love. One small problem: I'm also kind of embarrassed that 1) I own it, 2) I wear it all the time, and 3) I love it! Why you ask? Because I'm pretty sure your perfume is geared towards 13-17 year olds, a group in which I have not been a part of for quite the while now. 
     You're known for your role as Lizzie in Lizzie McGuire and while I'll admit, yes, I watched and loved your show when I was 13, I've since moved away from shows like that but unfortunately, most people still associate you with Lizzie McGuire. Please do not be offended...it's not you, it's me. I think I just have a problem with fragrances associated with famous people. I love your perfume and will continue to wear it...I'll just always have to hope that no one asks me what it is. Sigh.

With love (hehe), 
Tiffany

Who: Me
What: With Love by Hilary Duff perfume
Where: At a store
When: Yesterday
Why: I needed to get something from the store. Duh!



This is basically what happened...

***
Nice girl ringing me up says, "Are you wearing perfume? It smells really, really good!"
I say, "Thank you so much!" but I'm thinking, 'Please do not ask me what it is...'
Nice girl ringing me up says, "Ok, well, have a great afternoon!"
I say, "Thank you! You too!" and I'm thinking, 'Phew! Crisis averted!'
***


Can anyone relate to how I feel? Am I just being a snob?


0 comments:

Post a Comment