Package From Across the Pond ♥

A few weeks ago, the lovely Lily from Beauty's Bad Habit offered to pick up a few things for me in the UK and send it over to me, and I was so happy when I got my package in the mail yesterday! I ripped open the package and these are all the goodies I found:


3 Aromaleigh samples in Solange, Bette, and Darcelle 
MUA eyeshadows in #1, #11, and #13
Barry M Lip Gloss in 2 Toffee
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 29 Yellow Gold

In addition to the things I asked her to pick up for me, she also threw in the Aromaleigh samples, the Barry M Dazzle Dust, and a super cute card simply from the kindness of her heart! She's too sweet!

L to R: Barry M Toffee, Barry M Yellow Gold, MUA #13, MUA #1, MUA #11

I'm so excited that I think I might actually try to figure out how I can fit everything on my face right now :D If all turns out well, then blog post to come!

I love all of my new goodies! Thank you so much, Lily :) 

If you haven't already checked out Lily's blog, click here. I promise, you're going to love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment