Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥ Vol.II


Organix Coconut Milk Leave-In Nourishing Milk
I spray this all over the ends of my hair after I get out of the shower and my hair has been towel-dried. I will also use this on days that are in-between shampoo days (I wash my hair every other day) to add some moisture back into my dry ends. Not only have I noticed that my ends are a lot softer and less dry than they were before, but the delicious coconut scent of this spray lingers for hours after it's applied to your hair. Love!

Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion
This is hands down my favorite lotion at the moment. While the consistency isn't any thinner than your average body lotion, when you rub it into the skin it seems to feel a bit more watery and is absorbed into the skin really quickly. I find that it keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day. My favorite thing about this lotion, however, is the smell! It smells like coconutty lemon cookies. Yum!


Slatkin & Co. Pumpkin Patch Scented Candle
I purchased this candle a few weeks ago because I was looking for something that would make my whole room smell like Fall. There are 3 different variations of pumpkin scents available but I chose Pumpkin Patch because it had the strongest pumpkin fragrance of the three. The candle smells absolutely amazing and is the perfect thing to get me in the mood for the upcoming holidays!


(Clockwise from top)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
I've recently fallen back in love with this after going through an I'm-too-lazy-to-apply-eyeliner spell. It's so easy to apply (with the right brush, of course. I either use an angled eyeliner brush or my MAC 209), lasts all day on me, and is the perfect inky black color.

MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass
I've been wearing Love Nectar on days when I can't be bothered with figuring out complementing lip colors since this one seems to work with every look conceivable.

MAC Salsarose Blush
I'll admit, Salsarose terrified me when I swatched it in-stores but when applied with a very light hand just to the apples of the cheeks, the flush it gives is gorgeous yet natural.

Stila Lillium Convertible Color
I received Lillium as one of Sephora's 100-point perks a while back, but I've only recently started using it and I love it! It's a really natural pink color that is easily blendable using my Sonia Kashuk flat top brush. The best part is that it lasts all day, even on my oily skin! When I'm exceptionally lazy, I'll use this on my cheeks as well as my lips to cut down on the number of products I have to use.

N.Y.C. Sugar Coated Lip Sliders
The consistency is quite thick and sticky but I don't mind since that allows it to last longer on my lips. Sugar Coated is surprisingly pigmented, making my lips a really pretty pale pink color. And it smells like cotton candy!

What products have you been loving?


0 comments:

Post a Comment