Ski Teal We Drop by OPI



I absolutely love Ski Teal We Drop!! I've never received so many compliments on a nail polish! As if that weren't enough to make me fall in love with this color, it goes on smoother than any other deeper-toned polish I've tried. Some darker lacquers tend to leave you with "bare spots" on your nail... where the color starts to kind of strip off during the second coat. Meaning you have to go back and touch up a few times if you really want an opaque look. However, with Ski Teal We Drop only two very thin coats gave me a surprisingly deep, rich hue. Also unlike other darker polishes I've used, this one is a cinch to remove and doesn't accentuate the fact that my skin tends to be much paler in the winter months. In fact, I think the blue/green shade is a great compliment to any skin tone. I'm really excited to try the other colors in OPI's Swiss Collection after having been so pleasantly surprised by this one. Even my boyfriend said that he "reeeally likes it". After hearing that I was definitely convinced that teal is the new black!!



-Alli

0 comments:

Post a Comment