My Highland Honey vs. Peaches

Only a few things caught my eye from MAC's Tartan Tale collection, but the only thing that left with me was My Highland Honey blush. I've been really into orange lately, and after seeing Temptalia's review of this blush, I was sold. I knew it was similar to MAC Peaches blush, but I really wasn't expecting the two to be so dupe-able.


My Highland Honey (left) and Peaches

My Highland Honey (Satin)

Peaches (Sheertone)

My Highland Honey (left) and Peaches

My Highland Honey (top) and Peaches

Peaches is just the slightest bit darker and has a touch of coral while My Highland Honey is a smidgen lighter and more orange. Both have good pigmentation and even though Peaches is a Sheertone formula, it's not sheer at all! Peaches is also a much softer powder than My Highland Honey. They look nearly identical in the pan and swatched on my hand. I can honestly say that if you have one, you definitely do not need the other but obviously, I just couldn't resist ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment