What I've Been Wearing...

...on my eyes...
Cream eyeshadows :: These are Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Pug and MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque. I tend to use Pug when I want more of a smokey look and Rubenesque when I want a more natural look. A lot of times when I'm struggling to get out the door on time, I just slap on some UDPP, a thin layer of either of these, some mascara, and my eye makeup is good to go :)

...on my cheeks...
Glowy, luminous cheeks with no highlight :: These are Benefit Sugarbomb, Milani Luminoso, and Benefit Coralista (a baby one I got as a Sephora 100-pt perk!). I wrote about how I've been reaching for blushes like these lately and completely omitting highlighter here. My go-to blush of the moment is definitely Sugarbomb, but all 3 of these are fantastic and honestly, how freakin' cute is that mini-Coralista?!

...on my lips...
Sheer, balmy lipsticks :: These are Skin Food PK03 Sakura Peach and Dior Singuliere. Just blogged about these here :) I love that they feel like a lip balm (moisturizing), lipstick (adds color), and lip gloss (shiny finish) in one.

...on my face...
An array of different tinted moisturizers and foundations, depending on my skin's needs and what I'm trying to achieve on a particular day :: These are Origins VitaZing, Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer, Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation, and MUFE F&B Foundation. Lately I've been using VitaZing when I don't need much coverage at all, either a combination of VitaZing + MUFE F&B or SK Tinted Moisturizer by itself when I want a bit more coverage, or Rimmel Lasting Finish when I want the most coverage.

...on my nails...
Minty green and sky blue polishes :: These are Essie Mint Candy Apple and Sally Hansen Barracuda. Love them both but Mint Candy Apple is definitely my favorite of the two!

...and on my skin :)
New skincare (new for me, not for the brand) formulated for my skin type, based on J.'s recommendation :: These are the clarifying toner, purifying facial cleanser, and mattifying day cream from The Body Shop's Seaweed line. I've only been using it for a week so I can't give any clear-cut thoughts on it yet, but so far, I'm loving the day cream, liking the toner, and not caring for the cleanser at all. They also had a deep cleansing gel cleanser (the one that J. has), and I have a feeling that one may be the better choice. Will report back in a few weeks!

What have you been wearing lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment