Blogger Interrogation: Steal My Heart Lovee



The blogger: Steal My Heart Lovee 


What is the first blog you remember following?
The first blog I remember following was Temptalia. This was in 2008 when I first discovered beauty blogs.

What is the last blog you followed?
This will change by the time I’m published, but the last blog I followed was Makeup By Thess.

Without checking, how many lipsticks do you think you own?
I think I own about 20 lipsticks.

How many do you really own?
I really own 36 lipsticks. lol

You can only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life. Which ones will they be?
These questions are always a challenge for me. I love a flawless face so it would be...
1. Foundation
2. Concealer
3. Mascara

You have to get rid of 3 of your makeup products right now. Which ones will they be?
1. Lip gloss
2. Eye shadow pigments
3. Cream eye shadows

What is your best makeup tip?
This makeup tip isn’t mine, but I completely agree with it.“Eyeshadow is a powerful thing; done right, it can instantly transform you.” - The Beauty of Color by Iman

What is your makeup pet peeve?
I have two. #1 Raccoon eyes instead of a fierce smokey eye.
#2 Wearing foundation that is either too light or too dark for your actual skin tone.

What is the worst makeup crime you’ve ever committed?
When I was learning how to fill in my eyebrows, I started using a black eyebrow pencil. Lucky, I don’t have any of those photos my blog!I realized my black eyebrows was making my face look too harsh. So, I decided to use Maybelline Define-a-Brow Pencil in Dark Brown (which is a perfect shade for my brows) or to combine both NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Black with NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown to soften the brow just enough.I definitely learned a lesson from my makeup crime. 

What is one thing your readers don’t know about you?
One thing my readers don’t know about me is that I can sing. When I was a child I always sang in my church’s choir; but now I’m too shy to sing in front of people I don’t know. Although, that might change shortly. ;)

Please link us to your favorite post.
I’m a blush junkie. So my favourite posts would have to be any review about NARS blushes

Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Tiffany. :)


Thank you to StealMyHeartLovee for letting us interrogate her!

Thank you so much for the overwhelmingly positive response on my Blogger Interrogation series! It seems there are quite a few people interested in being interrogated and already, I have bloggers lined up again for the next several weeks so unfortunately, I won't be taking any more volunteers at this time. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I am! Thanks so much for understanding :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment