So you're planning a U.S. swap, are you?

I figured it might be fun/helpful to post about a few products that I love that are either only available in the U.S. or can be difficult to find in other countries outside of the U.S. If you ever find yourself planning to swap with someone in the U.S., I highly recommend you requesting your swap partner get you any (or all) of these items.


++Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation++
This is my HG foundation, and I think it's a foundation that would suit a lot of people's skin tones (it has a large shade range), skin types, and skin needs as well (especially if you're on the market for a light coverage foundation!). You can read my full review here.

++Milani Liquif'Eye Pencils++
I have them in black, brown, and silver and while I love the silver (very metallic!), the black and brown ones are absolute staples in my makeup collection. They're creamy, pigmented, and long-wearing...very reminiscent of Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Liners but better (when comparing the black Milani one to UD Zero), in my opinion.

++Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Silent Treatment++
Despite costing only $3, the shadows in this palette perform as if they costed much, much more. They're pigmented (the pink not as much, but it's only a highlight afterall), easy to blend, and last all-day over primer. The silvery taupe shade is especially gorgeous!


++Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara++
This has been my HG mascara for quite some time now. I always get the 'Blackest Black' shade and it's very black, lengthens well, holds a curl well, volumizes well, doesn't smudge or flake despite not being waterproof, and is still easy to remove.

++Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso++
I don't have very many drugstore blushes because I usually think they're crap, but Luminoso is amazing! If you were applying it with your eyes closed (that would be awkward), I don't think you'd be able to tell that it wasn't a more expensive blush like a MAC Mineralized Blush, for example. It's a really pigmented, paler, pinky-peach with a sheen...not exactly shimmery and definitely not glittery. It just gives your cheeks a luminous glow that I think would flatter most skin tones from light all the way to medium-dark.

++Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette++
Need I really say more about this one? You can read my full review here.

Hope this post helps any of you out there who are contemplating a swap in the future!


0 comments:

Post a Comment