Dior Lovin'.

Dior is hands-down my favorite luxury makeup brand. I'll admit that I haven't tried products from that many luxury makeup brands, but I don't think it's any coincidence that I love, and I mean LOVE, every, single Dior product I've purchased.

Dior Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond
Dior Matte Bronzer in Honey Matte
Dior Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Aurora
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in Beige
Dior Addict Lipstick in Singuliere

Amber Diamond is my all-time favorite highlighter. Enough said. You can read more about it and see a swatch here.

Honey Matte is my all-time favorite bronzer, and that's saying a lot because I love a lot of bronzers! You can read more about it and see a swatch here.

I raved about Aurora here and here, and I've been using it nearly everyday since getting it. I've been using bronzer pretty religiously lately, and on mornings when I can't force my butt out of bed on time and simply don't have seconds to spare to apply bronzer and blush, Aurora is my savior.

I love the Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer formula for the under-eye area. It's creamy but not greasy, and it does a really nice job of concealing under-eye circles. You can read more about it here.

My most recent Dior purchase is Singuliere. It's a gorgeous, sheer, bright-medium-bubblegum pink, but what I love most about it is the formula. It feels exactly like a lip balm on the lips and since it also has sheerer (but not completely sheer) pigmentation, you don't need a mirror to apply it. It's probably the lowest maintenance lipstick I own. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long at all on the lips, but I'm personally not too bothered by it. I'll definitely include a swatch in a future post!

It was either positive blog reviews, glowing YouTube reviews, and/or recommendations from trusted blog friends that ultimately led me to take the plunge and buy each of these items (I usually don't shell out this kind of money on impulse items), and I could not be happier that I did. Despite each of them costing an arm and a leg (for all you mathmeticians out there, yes, I had 5 arms and 5 legs to spare!), I haven't been met with a Dior regret yet :)

Do you have a favorite luxury makeup brand? Any Dior favorites?


0 comments:

Post a Comment