Blogger Interrogation: Leah's Land



The blogger: Leah

The blog: Leahs Land <3

What is the first blog you remember following?
I believe I started getting into blogging with Youtube, (who didn’t? :D) but the first real blog I followed was yours! Then my next followed blog was definitely Vivianna!

What is the last blog you followed?
 The last blog I believe to have followed was Adrienne Adores blog.

Without checking, how many lipsticks do you think you own?
 Probably 10, I’m not nearly as much as a lipstick person than lip balms/glosses.

How many do you really own?
8! This surely means I need to buy some more right, right? 

You can only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life. Which ones will they be?
I must have Mascara, probably Maybelline Colossal, moisturizer, L’Oreal Triple Action Day of course, and lip balm, MAC TLC in Petting Pink.

You have to get rid of 3 of your makeup products right now. Which ones will they be?
  Oh this is hard… First would have to be a JQC eyeshadow quad, way to chalky for me. Also an old Lip Smackers that I can’t seem to give up because it smells amazing but the formula is disgusting, and the MODE translucent powder, it’s a mess!

What is your best makeup tip?
Keep it natural. Don’t cake your face to hide one small mark, don’t go overboard on the blush and keep the eyebrows natural, if you know what I mean. I prefer the all-natural look and not the over-done look.

What is your makeup pet peeve?
Caked-on foundation with a thick line, mascara that has smudged onto your eyeshadow (so annoying!) and those gooey black balls in the inner-corner of your eye after you have had eyeliner on.

What is the worst makeup crime you’ve ever committed?
I am so ashamed to say this, but concealer lips :/ I didn’t own a nude lipstick, and I wanted to lighten up my lips a bit. I did top it off with a light pink lipgloss so it wasn’t a complete concealer-y mess!

What is one thing your readers don’t know about you?
I am the youngest of 4 children!

Please link us to your favorite post.
 My favorite post I wrote was my first real ever post to do with makeup. It was a post all about dry lips, and I thought it was pretty good back then! The most recent post of mine is my 100 follower giveaway, enter if you like! 


Thank you to Leah for letting us interrogate her!

Thank you so much for the overwhelmingly positive response on my Blogger Interrogation series! It seems there are quite a few people interested in being interrogated and already, I have bloggers lined up again for the next several weeks so unfortunately, I won't be taking any more volunteers at this time. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I am! Thanks so much for understanding :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment