Blogger Interrogation: All Things Rachy



The blogger: Rachel


What is the first blog you remember following? 
My friend Kelsey’s. She’s one of the reasons I got into blogging. We’d gossip all day about makeup and a couple of months after she started her blog I decided it was about time I did one too! 

What is the last blog you followed?
I think it was Don’t call me Jessie’s, I saw her on one of your blogger interrogations. I checked out her blog and was pleased to see she’s a huge lipstick collector like me! 

Without checking, how many lipsticks do you think you own?
Hmmm I’d say about 20 and growing. To non beauty junkies that probably seems a crazy amount but I bet there’s loads of you beauty bloggers you There that have 10 times that amount! 

How many do you really own? 
Well I’m in the library so I can’t check but I’ll try count in my head…. My brain turned to mush after counting 18… 

You can only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life. Which ones will they be? 
Hmmm definitely concealer, Mac MSF- soft & gentle and then maybe Mac spiked brow pencil or Illamasqua brow cake…I love a nice neat brow. 

You have to get rid of 3 of your makeup products right now. Which ones will they be? 
Mac prep + prime eye, it’s not doing much for me. Mac gone romancin’ dazzleglass cream from the tartan tale collection, I don’t know what made me think it would suit me! Anddd Mac plush lash mascara, after a few uses it’s a bit rubbish. Ouch all Mac products! 

What is your best makeup tip? 
If the foundation is a bit too dark for me (I have a Mac Studio fix fluid NW15 which is too orange but I like the coverage) I Dab a lighter concealer all around my face and blend it in. More in areas like the bottom of the face, chin and forehead and less in the cheeks where it is good to have a bit of colour. 

What is your makeup pet peeve? 
Concealer lips!! So many younger girls in school would be bright orange with white concealer lips, I don’t know how their mums let them out the house! 

What is the worst makeup crime you’ve ever committed? 
Probably when I was about 12 wearing horrible foundation about 3 shades too dark and a friends mum telling me I looked silly..lol 

What is one thing your readers don’t know about you?
Marmite lover for life. 

Please link us to your favorite post.
One of my first icon inspired makeup looks, I had a lot of fun doing this! 


Thank you to Rachel for letting us interrogate her!

Thank you so much for the overwhelmingly positive response on my Blogger Interrogation series! It seems there are quite a few people interested in being interrogated and already, I have bloggers lined up again for the next several weeks so unfortunately, I won't be taking any more volunteers at this time. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I am! Thanks so much for understanding :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment