FOTD using some Newbies.

Since my P10P defeat, I've purchased a few items here and there and this particular FOTD shows four new products in use. I've noticed a sad trend with my FOTDs lately, and that is that they're all kind of the same and admittedly very boring! I think it's because I've been favoring simple, neutral, everyday-type of makeup over looks like purple smokey eyes, etc. Do you guys every notice how your makeup preferences tend to change like that?

So the 4 newbies in this FOTD are:
+Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 200 Soft Beige+
I've used it for about a week and really like it so far. Considering it's a drugstore foundation, I'm pleasantly surprised by how nice it is. Review to come.

+Benefit Sugarbomb+
Some people love it; others think it's overrated. Today is my first time using it but I definitely think I'm going to be in the first group! I have no issues with getting it to show up on my NC25 skin at all.

+Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Pug+
Today is also only my first time using Pug, but I really like it so far. It's the only eyeshadow I have on today and I like how it can be used to create a super quick, easy, and subtle smokey eye.

+Guerlain KissKiss Gloss in 800 Crystal Pearl+
This was 1/2 of my mini Sephora haul (the other 1/2 being Dior Singuliere). It's GORGEOUS! Post on it to come.




Face: 
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation in 200 Soft Beige
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Benefit Hoola
Benefit Sugarbomb

Eyes:
UDPP
Buxom cream e/s in Pug
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara

Lips:
Guerlain l/g in 800 Crystal Pearl

Have you guys been testing out any beauty newbies lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment