Exotic Eyeliner Tutorial


This is an eye look that I wore in my "How To Apply Blush" video a while back. It was highly requested to film a tutorial for this makeup look, and I thought it would be a good idea since it does involve some different application techniques. I find that applying my eyeliner this way is much simpler and full-proof than how I usually apply it, and I'll show you a cool trick for getting an "antiqued" effect with your eyeshadow. All the steps are outlined in the video below..enjoy!!

Products Mentioned:
UD Primer Potion in Eden
MAC Beige-ing Shadestick
MAC Eyeshadows:
Mystery
Dazzlelight (can also use Ricepaper)
Retrospeck
Texture
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Stila Eye Kajal in Onyx
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
Loreal Carbon Black Liquid Liner
Maybelline Volume Express One By One Mascara
Laura Mercier Dune Bronzing Powder
Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Starburst
MAC Angel Lipstick
Nivea Kiss of Shine Gloss
























0 comments:

Post a Comment