Sunless Tanning With A Brush!

Hey everyone! Since summer has officially begun, I thought I would do a blog post on an appropriate yet touchy subject: self tanning! Although a lot of people embrace the faux glow, it can still be difficult to achieve a streak-free, authentic looking sunless tan. For this reason I love applying Faux Tan by Bare Escentuals! Since it's a tinted self tanner, I can see exactly where I'm applying it which eliminates the threat of streaking altogether! I realize the thought of a tinted self tanner can be scary to some people - completely understandable. However, this is a product unlike any others that I've tried. In the video below I explain why I think this sunless tanning product is so innovative, and also demonstrate how I apply it with a body brush. I love this application method because I never have to touch the product! That means absolutely no orange palms :) In the video below I'll give you a mini demonstration of how I apply Faux Tan sunless tanner and do a quick run-through of my self tanning routine.





0 comments:

Post a Comment