This Week's Most Used.


When I'm putting my face on at 6:45 in the morning, the last thing I am is creative. That's why the products I grab out of my makeup drawer on Monday morning are generally the same products I'm still using on Friday. Here are this week's most used products:


Face
Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer in Linen
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in Honey Matte
NARS blush in Orgasm

Eyes
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Lips
MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick
MAC C-Thru lipglass
Barry M lipgloss in Toffee



I'm not a morning person at all so I generally can't be bothered to put anything more on my eyes besides mascara, and even that sometimes feels like a chore that early in the morning! I've been using NARS Orgasm this week simply because I haven't used it in ages (I also needed to give Dior Aurora a rest for a bit!) and wanted to give it some love - it's nice but definitely not my favorite blush ever by any means. For lips, I've been alternating between wearing just Barry M Toffee for a glossy nude-ish lip or layering MAC C-Thru over MAC Viva Glam Gaga for a muted, pretty pink lip. LOVE that combo!

I'm also planning on reviewing both the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette and the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, so I'll talk more about those in another post. I've also recently rediscovered my love for my Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer so if any of you would like a review on that too, please let me know in the comments below and I'll be happy to oblige!

What are some of your most used products this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment