Blogger Interrogation: Sailboat.



The blogger: Jennie 

The blog: Sailboat. 

What is the first blog you remember following? 
I think I followed a lot of blogs around the same time but I remember following Emma’s blog The Girl with the Arab Strap and I loved it instantly! She was super sweet and left me my first ever comment I think! 

What is the last blog you followed? 
Ooh I’m not sure exactly but I think it was Kate Louise’s lovely blog.She’s such a beautiful person inside and out & I really recommend her blog, it’s so lovely! 

Without checking, how many lipsticks do you think you own? 
Umm, it’s not that many. I’d guess around 15 maybe? 

How many do you really own? 
23. That’s not so bad, right?! I can definitely justify purchasing a few more! Haha! 

You can only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life. Which ones will they be? 
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation (although that could soon be replaced with MAC Face & Body), Illamasqua Promise cream blush and Collection 2000 Big Fake mascara. That was a difficult question! 

You have to get rid of 3 of your makeup products right now. Which ones will they be? 
This is an even more difficult question to answer! I’d say the first would be my Revlon ColourStay foundation, not because it’s a bad product, just because it’s a much heavier coverage than I go for now although I loved it 6 months ago! The second would be Rimmel’s The Max Volume Flash mascara because although the tube is a beautiful hot pink colour, the mascara is watery, it smells really chemically and it doesn’t do anything for my lashes at all. The last product I would get rid of is the ELF Lip Stain in the colour Fashionista. I love the colour, it’s a beautiful pink but I’m not a fan of the formula. I wouldn’t really call it a stain, it’s more of a gloss but I don’t like the way it looks or feels on the lips that much. 

What is your best makeup tip? 
I’d say that mostly, less is more! If you don’t need to wear a heavy coverage foundation all over your face then don’t! Opt for a lighter foundation and a good concealer instead. 

What is your makeup pet peeve? 
Super clumpy mascara! I’m all for lashings of mascara & I think it can look super pretty but you know when you see people and they have SO much mascara on that all their lashes stick together & it looks like they only have 3 or 4 super thick lashes? That makes me cringe! 

What is the worst makeup crime you’ve ever committed? 
Probably wearing foundation that made me look orange when I was about 16. I thought at the time that it made me look super tanned and pretty. …It didn’t! I looked like an oopma loompa! 

What is one thing your readers don’t know about you? 
I’m really addicted to doing sudoku puzzles! I’m not very good at them at all and I can only really do the easy ones but I love them. I have no idea why because I hated all things maths when I was at school but I’ve found that sudoku puzzles are oddly relaxing! 

Please link us to your favorite post.
I think my favourite is this one because it was my very first outfit of the day, I had a lot of fun taking the pictures & I really love that dress. I can’t wait for the weather to get a little warmer so I can start wearing it lots! 


Thank you to Jennie for letting us interrogate her! 

Thank you so much for the overwhelmingly positive response so far on my Blogger Interrogation series! It seems there are quite a few people interested in being interrogated and so far, I have bloggers lined up for the next few weeks so unfortunately, I won't be taking any more volunteers at this time. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I am (probably pretty soon)! Thanks so much for understanding :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment