Blogger Interrogation: 25FLONDON




The blogger: H 

The blog: 25FLONDON 

What is the first blog you remember following? 
It was probably Temptalia. I remember not reading anything else for months because I thought it had everything I needed! Then I discovered YouTube, & the big guns of the beauty blogging world: Lollipop26, Bubblegarm, Lipglossiping, & Cosmetic Candy

What is the last blog you followed? 
I can’t remember, I seem to be finding so many new blogs to read recently! A few newer ones I’m reading & enjoying are P.S It’s Vida (love her photography) & Essie-Button (her sense of humour cracks me up!) 

Without checking, how many lipsticks do you think you own? 
I’m going to say 15. It seems like a reasonable, non-make up obsessed number. 

How many do you really own? 
I can find 27. Haha. & I don’t particularly enjoy lipsticks when compared to blush! 

You can only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life. Which ones will they be? 
1: Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation - hands down, Medium is the best colour match I’ve ever found for my NC35, olive/yellow undertone skin colour. I love the formula, but the amount of product you get is stingy. I’d like to buy a barrel full. 

2: Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel - I can use this lightly for an all-over tan, more heavily as a bronzer, & also add it to any foundation I’m using to darken it when Summer hits. A multitasker, & it smells amazing! 

3: MAC LilicentBlushcreme - it’s my favourite formula of cream blush (I dislike Cremeblends) & works well as a quick cheek & lip colour. I love the shade; it’s the perfect peachy muted pink. 

You have to get rid of 3 of your makeup products right now. Which ones will they be? 
1: MAC Face & Body Foundation - I had a love-hate relationship with it for a while, which turned into a like-hate, & finally a hate-hate. It feels sticky on me, doesn’t ever really set & ends up looking ashy after a while. & I can always feel it on my skin, which is odd for a F&B! 

2: Stila Convertible Colours - the formula doesn’t work for me. 

3: MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush - It always applies patchy & makes me look angry. 

What is your best makeup tip? 
Confidence & happiness within yourself will look better than any shade of blush - make up can only accentuate what you already are. Also, take time when matching your foundation - if that’s off, nothing else will look right. 

What is your makeup pet peeve? 
Wearing too much make up on at once, orange foundation, ashy foundation, spider lashes, deathly nude corpse lips, not blending blush properly, applying bronzer in a harsh strip, making fish pout poses.. I could go on! 

What is the worst makeup crime you’ve ever committed? 
In my youth, I’ve been known to liberally apply Benefit Hoola all over my face ‘:D 

What is one thing your readers don’t know about you? 
I love animals. I’ve got three cats & used to go horse riding when I was younger! I dreamt of becoming a vet, but my Mum put me off by saying, “all vets do is stick their hands up cows.” Haha. Looking back, I wish I’d chosen to study Zoology instead of Architecture. 

Please link us to your favorite post. 
It’s a toss up between my LOVES OF APRIL/MAY ❤ because I’m enjoying so much recently, & SPRING: CORAL CRUSH because the colours put me in a summery mood! 


Thank you to H for letting us interrogate her!


I'll probably be taking more volunteers within the next week or two so keep your eyes peeled if you're interested in being interrogated :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment