Smokey "V" Eye Makeup: Easy & Flattering!

The smokey "V" eye is one of my favorite and most-worn makeup looks for day or night, hands down! It's so simple and works with any color combination that you can conjure up. The description speaks for itself - it's an application technique that's all about placing your eyeshadows in a "V" shape in the outer corner of your eye. It instantly gives your eyes flattering lift and definition. I also find that it really enhances your lash line... which is always a bonus!

The idea for the video below was inspired by a popular bareMinerals tutorial kit of the same name. I never purchased the kit but the idea has always stuck with me. So I'm constantly trying to come up with new and improved versions of this look!

Hope you enjoy!

-Alli






0 comments:

Post a Comment