Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥ Vol.VI



+Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation+
I've  been layering this over Origins VitaZing when I want a bit more coverage, and I love everything about this foundation. I recently reviewed it here.

+MAC MSF in Stereo Rose+
This is the perfect blush when you're in a rush and just want to quickly add some no-fuss color to your cheeks. It's not so sheer that you need to waste time applying layer after layer, but it also doesn't have crazy pigmentation where you'd have to really pay close attention to how you much product you load up on your brush and blend it out until your arm gets tired. I used it nearly everyday this past week simply because it's a pretty color and it's super convenient and easy to use, but I will say that I still think it's a bit of an over-hyped product.

+Essie Lilacism+
I love Lilacism. I rarely ever wear the same polish twice in a row, but I've been applying and re-applying this one non-stop it seems. It makes me happy when I look at my nails and see this color :)

+Origins VitaZing+
I've used VitaZing everyday since I got it a few weeks ago and so far, I really like it. In the morning when I can't be bothered to apply moisturizer and foundation and concealer and powder, I just apply this, quickly use concealer where needed, and finish everything off with a quick dusting of powder. My skin has been pretty good lately and if your skin doesn't need much coverage, VitaZing may be a good option for you. A full review of this should be up later this week.

+Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #16+
I've been loving using this over UDPP with just mascara for a super quick, simple eye look that lasts all day without any fading or creasing whatsoever. This lasts considerably longer on my oily eyelids than MAC Paint Pots, too.

+Stella by Stella McCartney EDP Rollerball+
I got the rollerball of Stella because I wasn't sure I was willing to fork over $72 for the full-sized bottle just yet. After using it for a few weeks and receiving tons of compliments each time I wear it, I can honestly say it's probably my favorite perfume ever and once I run out of my rollerball, I won't hesitate to purchase a big bottle.

What products have you been loving lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment