P10P: 2-Month Progress Report.



Although I've accumulated four empties within the past month, only one of the four counts towards P10P because I'm excluding skincare, unfortunately. So for those who are keeping track, yes, after a grueling two months, I've only finished up a whopping three products! :(

I've talked about the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo before in my skincare post, and my thoughts on it haven't changed. I still really like it and would definitely repurchase it if I didn't already have another four tubes on reserve ;)

 The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter is my favorite body butter ever, and I think this is my third or fourth tub I've used up. I already have one on reserve in addition to a Strawberry one and a Raspberry one (also lovely but neither are as amazing as the coconut one).

The Lollia Shea Butter Handcreme in Breathe was gifted to me from Jessica and I loved every last bit of it. It's pretty tiny and didn't take me long to use up and if it wasn't for the hefty price tag ($7 for 0.33 oz. or $24 for 4 oz.), I'd definitely repurchase this too. It smells divine, absorbs really quickly without any greasy residue, and moisturizes really well. It's basically the perfect hand cream.

My last empty and the only one that counts towards P10P is my NP Set lipstick in Denver. I love the color of this lipstick (the perfect pinky nude) and I like the glossy finish it has, but other than that, I've honestly come to realize what a terrible lipstick this is. It has no longevity on the lips whatsoever and it kind of dries out my lips, a problem I've never really had with any other lipstick. I find that it kind of just sits on my lips and when it wears off after a few minutes (or a half hour), my lips are left feeling as dry as the Sahara Desert. There's just so many better lipsticks out there that I wouldn't recommend wasting your money on this one. I'm glad it's gone but sad that I suffered from a lapse of judgement a long time ago and wasted my money on a back-up that I'll never use.

In addition to my two celebratory purchases I allowed myself to buy (Dior Aurora and MAC Impassioned), I stretched that excuse an extra few days and also picked up Essie Mint Candy Apple and Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Cashmere. I'm back on the P10P train now, although I'll admit that after only finishing up a measly three products in two months, I'm feeling a bit discouraged and annoyed.

Here's to hoping I finish up more products in the third month!


0 comments:

Post a Comment