Blogs I'm Currently Loving ♥ Vol.VI


So many great blogs, so little time...

Glitter Geek
Arianne's blog has quickly become one of my favorites. It has a really clean and professional layout, awesome pictures, and product swatches and full-face photos using the products are always included when applicable (LOVE that!). Her posts are always super informational yet manage to also be interesting and fun to read.

I loveee The Beauty Bite! Her pictures are always droolworthy and her posts are always captivating and well-written. I also like the variety in the products she reviews (i.e. not every crappy, limited edition MAC product everyone else is reviewing). Oh, and she's GORGEOUS!!

I've only been following Yu's blog for a short period of time, but I already love it! Her posts are really fun to read, and she writes some really great reviews as well. It also doesn't hurt that she has huge pictures and we all know how much I love huge blog pictures! ;) She's super cute and I only wish that I would've found Let's MakeYuUp sooner.


So those are 3 I'm loving right now! Definitely check them out if you haven't already - you guys will love them :D


♥ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment